- Can self-correcting online quizzes motivate learners, and if so, how?
- When would you refer to ones available online?
- When would you want to write one yourself?
- What would your students get out of creating a quiz and posting it for the others?
So please do her latest quiz. Then come back and create a quiz of your own using the software.
Step by step:
- Select a presentation or an article or blogpost online.
- Formulate comprehension questions and possible answers, including one correct one and two or more distractors.
- Register as a user on ProProfs Quiz Maker.
- Go to Create a Quiz and select "Scored Quiz"
- Type a quiz title, add tags and an introduction.
- Type in your questions and add a comment containing a tip (but not the answer).
- Edit your score settings.
- Select your quiz category.
- Press "Create a quiz".
- Embed HTML code in your collaborative learning environment OR do what Barbara did, create a link to the quiz form.
- Note that you can change your quiz after saving. However, all entries by quiz takers will then be reset to zero.
- Please post a link so that we can participate in your quiz.