- Do you have a lesson plan, a warmer, a game, a controlled practice unit that has worked for you?
- Would you like to be part of a community of teachers who share lesson ideas?
- Would you enjoy having your idea published for all of the interested teaching community to see?
- Write up your lesson plan.
- If you have a blog, publish it there.
- If you don't have one, publish it on Ask Auntie Web. Contact us at info (at) melta (dot) de. We'd love to publish it for you.
Deadline: March 21.
Publication: April 1.
With this focus, the 15th blog carnival is sure to be a winner. Come on, everybody, join in!
See the EFL Carnival Archive
What is a blog carnival?
A blog carnival is a tool used by bloggers to promote their work. In a classic blog carnival, one site is designated as the host or organizer, and participants send in permanent links, or "permalinks", to posts on the theme of the carnival. The organizer collects the links in a single post, which becomes the starting point to all of the participating blogs. Good for readers, because it gives them access to a wide variety of blogs; Good for bloggers, who appreciate the publicity. (Summary of this definition)